Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market shares in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Pioneering, Thriving, Fulfilling
Working with Prudential as AML SENIOR SPECIALIST means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to provide assurance to Prudential Corporation Asia (PCA) and PVA management on the compliance of PVA on AML & Sanctions with Group’s, PCA’s standards and local government regulations.
To ensure the result of AML activities effectively as requirements of AML local laws and regulations as well as PCA standards.
- Perform customer risk assessment and special transaction monitoring.
- Perform second review of alerts, analysis for low risk customers.
- Perform reconciliation of daily, monthly data upload to OWS system.
- Prepare and update related AML procedures/guidelines.
- Implement Group, PCA and local requirements.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and AML assessment to management and PCA.
- Handling AML projects and other matters as assigned by line manager from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
Mandatory: University degree in Economics/Finance.
Beneficiary: International Degree is preferred.
Mandatory Three-year experience in Compliance or relevant field.
Beneficiary: Life insurance is preferred.
Knowledge and skill set:
Mandatory: Good problem analysis and time management; Good English and Vietnamese writing; Good computer skills (Excel, Access, Word and Power Point).
Beneficiary: Good communication, detailed oriented, proactive, smart, high potential to move up to higher level.
To ensure timeliness and quality of work done, reports and projects.
• Integrity: Honest and self-confident.
• Deliver excellence: Fulfill the promises and deliver on a clear set of expectations, maintaining our integrity at all times
• Collaboration: Encourage openness, mutual trust and team work throughout the organization
• Innovation: Pursue new initiatives and challenge ourselves to create opportunities
• Care: Understand and care about the needs and expectations of our employees, customers, agents, partners and shareholders
• Leadership: Have ability to supervise the team with the number of staff less than 5 employees.
***Apply & Enjoy life at Prudential
- Competitive salary & performance bonus, sales incentives, LTIP schemes; other cash benefits: PruShare plus, Zero interest hardship loan
- Comprehensive health care programs including insurance for self & family, mental counseling, yoga class, sports clubs, health check-up, free vaccinations
- Work-life balance including open office, flexible working hour & place, 20 annual leaves, birthday leave
- Diversified recognition programs including Star Awards, PruStella, PruGems
- Intensive development programs including annual training plan, career roadmap, leadership development journey, fast track career path, international rotation
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 21 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: prudential vietnam assurance
- Địa chỉ: