Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Thực phẩm-Đồ uống
Mô tả công việc
Execute the research duties and sustainability programs aligning with Company’s strategy:
• Participating in all activities of research programs on the field.
• Supporting team leader in crop estimation, contributing findings/observations made during crop surveys for continuous improvement of research methodology.
• Estimating coffee areas by interviewing farmers, collecting data from official sources, gathering of information from third parties like research institutes, nurseries, state farms etc. Or estimating the changes of coffee areas via GIS software.
• Training for group leaders, farmers on sustainable standards (4C, UTZ/RFA).
• Developing manuals for the sustainable production of coffee based on standards
• Organizing internal audits and coordination with Certification Body in external audits.
• Marking/mapping all farms’ locations of farmers in the system of COFCO’s sustainable programs.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education: University degree in Agronomy or similar.
• Language skill: Good communication skills in English.
• Computer: Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel skills).
• Willing to travel around highlands.
• Citizens of highland provinces, such as: Lam Dong, Daklak, Gia Lai … are preferable.
** PRIORITY for those who have experiences:
• 3 years of experience in implementing sustainable projects such as 4C, UTZ, FFA and having trained by those organizations.
• At least 2 years of experience in coffee production survey.
• Experience in estimating coffee stock volume in upcountry.
• Having training on Climate Change, sustainable coffee cultivation techniques, GIS software.