Mô tả công việc
Location: Da Nang, Binh Dinh, Tuy Hoa, Khanh Hoa
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market shares in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Pioneering, Thriving, Fulfilling
Working with Prudential as a Sales Trainer means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be accountable for supervising the sales progress against targets/objectives set by management team.
- Training: Deliver training programs, mainly advanced training and leader training.
- Planning: Collaborate with Sales Channels Management in planning training activities in the assigned area on the monthly basis.
- Supervision: Supervise training activities (Active ratio, training days, compliance, training attendance…) in the assigned area and the performance of Associate trainers in assigned area.
- Supports: Provide strong support to sales activities (GP, BOP, Pru Day…) together with Sales-force and to other assigned tasks. Provide support to associate trainers in assigned area via communication, coaching, training for them
- Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration relevant department and Partners in the assigned area.
- Any other tasks if assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
Mandatory: University/college Graduate
Advantage: Major in Education, Law, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration
Mandatory: at least 2-year working experience in Sales or Training/Education.
Advantage: Experience in Life Insurance is an advantage
Knowledge and skill set:
- Good knowledge on sales, marketing, insurance, teaching methodology
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge on training management and life insurance
- Fluent English is an advantage
- Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
Apply & Enjoy life at Prudential
- Competitive salary & performance bonus, sales incentives, LTIP schemes; other cash benefits: PruShare plus, Zero interest hardship loan
- Comprehensive health care programs including insurance for self & family, mental counseling, yoga class, sports clubs, health check-up, free vaccinations
- Work-life balance including open office, flexible working hour & place, 20 annual leaves, birthday leave
- Diversified recognition programs including Star Awards, PruStella, PruGems
- Intensive development programs including annual training plan, career roadmap, leadership development journey, fast track career path, international rotation
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: prudential vietnam assurance
- Địa chỉ: