Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Mô tả công việc
At Tiki we are laser focused on Wowing our Customers and becoming the #1 Trusted Shopping App in Vietnam. The Marketing team is charged with achieving this goal by helping Customers to experience Tiki’s key value propositions including 2 Hour Delivery, Guaranteed Authentic Products, and No Hassle Returns. To accomplish these goals, we are building a world class computational marketing organization to communicate with and market to our Customers at a massive scale in a mobile first environment. A key component of achieving our goals is building and developing a strong Paid Marketing organization to help us scale our initiatives and their efficiency. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take an active role managing and executing multi million dollar advertising budgets.
As the Affiliate & Local Display Network Manager, you will help investigate, define, prioritize, and execute on opportunities for growth in Tiki’s Affiliate programs. You will participate in the day to day execution, management, and reporting of our Affiliates advertising campaigns. You will partner with internal/external vendors, data analytics, and engineering to build a world class Affiliate Program which will enable us to market Tiki’s products at scale, globally. Applying your analytical prowess, in conjunction with best practices and prototyping, the successful candidate will help us continue to scale and grow our business.
The ideal candidate will have a bias for action, humility, attention to detail, and the ability to create and manipulate data in the furtherance of driving revenue.
- Own the end-to-end performance of web and app affiliate networks, direct publishers and partners participating in our Affiliate Marketing & Local Display Networks Programmes.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop Tiki’s Fraud monitoring process.
- Leverage on data, analytics and insights to monitor, manage and improve our current business.
- Maximize revenue and new customer acquisition for Tiki through modelling, creating a beneficial commission scheme.
- Implement processes and strong strategic direction for partners acquisition and business development.
- Directly manage strategy and relationship with key partners and create innovative initiatives to strengthen Tiki as the partner of choice
- Coordinate campaign communication, strategy and implementation for monthly campaigns
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to define product/tech specifications to support program expansion
Yêu cầu công việc
- Extremely self-motivated and proactive with constant can-do attitude
- Excellent strategic thinking, partners management and communication skills
- At least 3 - 4 years experience in e-commerce, online/performance/affiliate marketing or partnership
- Proven ability to make data-supported decisions to achieve company targets
- Experience using an affiliate/partner management platform (Masoffers/Salesforce) highly preferred