Mô tả công việc
Admissions Officer supports the Admissions Department in entering all data from Interview phase to completion into Portal and to provide secretarial support in preparing, organizing and tracking required admissions documentation. To provide prospective parent interview for ISHCMC and ISHCMC-AA. Liaising with other departments to completion of admissions process. Providing information and customer support to current, new and prospective parents and to organize admissions appointments for the Admissions Manager.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
Admissions Officer reports directly to the Admissions Manager on daily basis, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
1. Support the Admissions process by doing all Portal data entry for ISHCMC & ISHCMC-AA
2. Enter all prospective families Interview Form information onto Portal
3. Provide admissions interviews to prospective parents for ISHCMC & ISHCMC-AA
4. Provide Admissions & Marketing Reports as required by Line Managers
5. Organize the EAL, MAP and ACER Tests. Coordinating with families and teachers for EAL and admissions testing appointments
6. Organize Admissions appointments for prospective parents
7. Work with applying parents to complete required documentation for Admissions Files
8. Liaise between Accounting, current and new families and companies for submission of outstanding re-registration and Application Fees
9. Transfer & track student’s Admission information to Principals & Coordinators in the placement and acceptance process
10. Work with Withdrawing families to obtain the necessary withdrawal documents and/or as required by the school
11. File and manage the current and withdrawn student’s files
12. Support current and withdrawn families in getting copies of School Reports
13. Relieve at Reception when required.
14. Support the Admissions Manager, the Admissions Executive and/or the Director Admissions & Marketing as required or instructed.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries)
Yêu cầu công việc
· Extensive knowledge of Management Systems, Data Entry and Reporting requirements.
· Customer Service and Sales experience.
· International education environment
· Understanding about customers’ trend and demand in educational industry in Vietnam.
Knowledge (acquired information necessary to do the job)
· Portal Student Management System
· Understanding the required data to extract and put into the system from all of the admissions documents and information, from the first email or interview form, to enable accurate reporting, that may be required, for the Admissions Dept, the Headmaster and Cognita
· Extensive knowledge of admissions processes and systems
· Insights of Customer Service and Educational Consultant areas
· Knowledge of Teachers and Auxiliary staff throughout the school
Skills (acquired measurable behaviors)
· Diligence to accuracy
· Able to work confidently and independently when required
· Due diligence to required due dates for specific projects
Abilities (natural talents or developed proficiencies, aptitudes)
· English comprehensiveness in 4 skills
· Able to communicate confidently and effectively with all clients and foreign professionals
· Understands what needs to be done and proactively organizes the work to support the team
· Friendly and outgoing personality and has the ability to make new and prospective clients feel welcome
· Adopt a “can do” working attitude
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lunch allowance and holiday bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Up to 25 paid leave days per year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: international school ho chi minh city (ishcmc)
- Địa chỉ: