Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: IOM Mission in Hanoi at Level 4th, Green One - UN House (GOUNH), 304 Kim Ma Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi and IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1
Hạn nộp: 22/09/2019
Lượt xem: 32
Cập nhật: 26/08/2019
Mức lương: 7 - 10 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
*** General Information
Position Title : Administrative Assistant
Duty Station : HCMC, Vietnam
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 4
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : September 06, 2019
Under the overall guidance of the Head of Office (HoO) and the direct supervision of the Head of Administration, the Administrative Assistant will be mainly responsible for providing daily administrative support, logistics, communication and procurement.
*** Core Functions / Responsibilities:
* Administrative support
- Provide daily administrative assistance to the Head of Admin and Head of Office;
- Assist managing the offices’ taxi cards and visitor cards;
- In coordination with the Head of Administration, maintain an updated mailing list of contacts including partners, press, IOs, NGOs, stakeholders, etc.;
- Collate attendance records sheets of IOM Ho Chi Minh City staff members and submit to the Head of Administration on a monthly basis.
- Perform the role of Time-keeper in PRISM; maintain, update and reconcile leave quotas based on supporting documentation; generate and edit leave-related reports; respond to general questions concerning leave administration;
- Assist Head of Administration, working with FOSCO on health certificates/benefits for local staff.
- Process visa and Identity Document applications for international staff. Logistics and procurement support
- Undertake hotel bookings for IOM visitors;
- Assist coordinating the usage of the meeting room; verifying the room is well organized and equipped as required. Liaise with IT and related colleagues to get necessary equipments set up and giving a reminder to participants to be presence before a meeting takes place;
- Support coordinating events hosted by the office (i.e. venue, refreshments, video, etc.);
- Collect procurement requisitions to proceed with relevant verifications and check necessity regarding vendors, prices, identification of goods/assets, etc.
- Verify all related documents, check supporting documents prior doing payments requests. ; IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time in post requirement of six months or more.
* Office Communications
- Monitor the IOM social media accounts, including website and Facebook; provide preliminary responses, and escalate related matters to responsible staff members.
- Receive and direct all incoming telephone calls;
- Check incoming e-mails of the IOM Ho Chi Minh mail box and forward to the responsible unit/person(s);
- Assist the Head of Administration drafting letters and diplomatic notes to government entities, consulates and others;
- Dispatch already existing IOM information and other Press documents to the external contacts;
- Receive faxes, make the appropriate number of copies, and ensure proper distribution;
- Maintain a central registry of chronological files of all incoming and outgoing messages in an organized way and issue a reference number for IOM letters and correspondence;
- Compile bills from Mobifone, landlines, postal, Fedex, EMS, Viettel, taxi, etc. for the Head of Administration;
* Provision of translation and interpretation
- Make informal translations if requested
* Any other duties as may be assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma with four years of work experience or Bachelor Degree with two year of work experience in admin, telephone operator, procurement and secretarial experience;
- Knowledge and experience in writing and preparing reports and correspondence;
- Previous work experience in international organizations and companies would be an advantage.
Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Accountability- accept and give constructive criticism, follow all relevant procedures, processes, and policies, meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Client Orientation- identify the immediate and peripheral clients of own work, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Continuous Learning- contribute to colleagues learning, demonstrate interest in improving relevant skills
- Communication – actively share relevant information, clearly communicate, and listen to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
- Creativity and Initiative- proactively develop new ways to resolve problems
- Leadership and Negotiation - convince others to share resources, present goals as shared interests
- Performance Management - provide constructive feedback to colleagues, provide fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
- Planning and Organizing - set clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self, and others, identify priority activities and assignments for self and others
- Professionalism - master subject matter related to responsibilities, identify issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
- Teamwork - actively contribute to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team Environment, contributes to, and follow team objectives
- Technological Awareness- learn about developments in available technology, proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in the country will be considered. A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency and work permit, as applicable.
* How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically to VietnamWorks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to Companys Policy.
Vị trí Administrative Assistant
làm tại IOM Mission in Hanoi at Level 4th, Green One - UN House (GOUNH), 304 Kim Ma Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi and IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1 tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được International Organization For Migration
tại địa chỉ IOM Mission in Hanoi at Level 4th, Green One - UN House (GOUNH), 304 Kim Ma Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi and IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1 tuyển dụng với mức lương 7 - 10 triệu. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Administrative Assistant tại đây