Mô tả công việc
OneSky is looking for an experienced Administration Manager, based in Lien Chieu district, be responsible for administrative work in OneSky Early Learning Center, plan the most efficient administrative procedures and provide staff with administrative support. S/he will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. Support Operation Director in various duties including but not limited to general management of the ELC project, maintain the government relations.
- Support the Operation Director in various duties including but not limited to general management of the project, monitoring project activities at ELC, maintaining government relations;
- Be responsible for administrative work in the Early Learning Center (ELC), providing OneSky staff with administrative support: Prepare Documents/Report and ELC internal regulations for staff and ELC parents; visa processing and logistic for the visitors; maintain all OneSky project documents and show to donors, auditors, Operation Director when needed.
- Be responsible for ELC recruitment, HR management in the cooperation with relevant departments and directly manage the ELC children enrollment: planning, cooperating with relevant agencies and departments for recruitment of children annually to ensure the goals of the project.
- In charge of Parents’ matters: support the parents in compliance with ELC rules, holding meetings with parents every quarter, solve any issues related to the parents.
- Manage ELC facilities and security: purchase, repair and maintenance of infrastructure and other facilities to ensure the smoothly operation of ELC.
- Translate the project documents (English and/or Vietnamese) when required to maintain the effective communication between OneSky offices in Vietnam and abroad
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Operation Director.
Yêu cầu công việc
- BA Degree with minimum of 5 year experience in NGO Admin Management;
- Fluency in English is a must; experience in project planning and management is preferred;
- Experience in preparing documentation, report and organize the events
- Skills trained: well-organized, time management, teamwork, report writing, presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent in Word, Excel, Power-point and internet.
- Tactful and sufficient in communication; good interpersonal,
- Honest, enthusiasm, willing to learn and able to work in a team, strong attitude for team building.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tổ chức onesky
- Địa chỉ: