Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate with other colleagues in other countries and local to fulfill admin task daily (keying in data, dealing with pending issue, preparing activities report monthly…)
- Maintaining records, filling and updating systems and computer files.
- Coordinate with national admin to issue invoice orders monthly.
- Other duties will be assigned by Manager from time to time and more details will be discussed during the interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduated in Business Administration, Foreign language or related fields
- High demand in English with 4 skills (Speaking - Listening – Reading - Writing)
- Computer proficiency (Words, Excel, Outlook Express)
- Having knowledge about accounting is certainly an advantage
- Experience of coordinating with different functions;
- Good communication as well as detail-focused, result-oriented, hard-working
- Working independently and under high pressure
- Accuracy and Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Good team work skill
We offer an open, fast-paced and sharing working environment, with career and training opportunities to become an international admin officer in accordance with regional and global standards.
*** WORKING LOCATION: Lot 11, Quang Minh Industrial Zone, Quang Minh Town, Me Linh District, Hanoi
*** LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE PREFERABLE
Company provides transportation to work & back from Hanoi to office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vpđd statewide cleaning cloths australia pty tại hà nội
- Địa chỉ: