Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Pacific Place, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
1. Main Responsibility: This Position is responsible to be in charge of admin. & HR activities. Receptionist duties can be conducted only when we have a guest, not every day but 1~2 times per week on average.
2. Job Responsibilities and duties:
a) ADMINISTRATION DUTIES (60%)
- Provides administrative works such as: transportation arrangement for managers/ visitors, hotel accommodations, suppliers handling (water, stationery, flowers.....)
- Coordinate with the drivers on car schedules and ensure its proper implementation.
- Management stationery, office equipment & facilities: telephone system, fax..
- Purchase supplies needed for office.
- Create and keep filing of all documentations such as legal papers, correspondences, and other paperwork etc.
b) HR DUTIES (30%)
- Monitor employee attendance and prepare and send monthly attendance report (in the excel format) to Accounting Dept. for salary calculation and payment.
- Coordinate with a director to recruit a new employee including job posting, search CVs, approach potential candidates and arrange interview as per request.
- Preparing an employment contract based on company’s standard format.
c) RECEPTIONIST DUTIES (10%):
- Seats in reception area, welcomes guests and greets them cheerfully
- Serves tea or coffee to directors in the morning and after lunch (two times per day)
- Serves tea or coffee to guests as per request.
- Receives phone calls and transfers to appropriate employees for them to handle the situation and makes sure that it is delivered to the right person.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Be good at both spoken and written English
• Be good at Microsoft office (excel, word, ..)
• Being honest, responsible, dynamic, enthusiastic
• University degree
• At least 2-year working experience in Admin./HR field
• Having experience of working in foreign-invested companies