Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
Assist Senior Accounting Team Leader in reporting activities and resolving accounting issues to ensure the compliance of financial reports with related accounting and tax regulations.
Accounting Officer performs a wide variety of accounting activities such as:
1. Main responsibility
a) FS related tasks:
- Book SHUI reimbursement monthly, review balance payroll payable and reconcile/analyze fluctuation of monthly wage expenses closing book.
- Control borrowing cost files, book all related borrowing cost in SAP and do reconciliation at the month end
- Do monthly closing tasks: sufficiently & fairly review expenses, domestic & oversea sales.
- Check and prepare assigned FS notes for quarterly FS and year end FS
- Other tasks are assigned by Leader/Senior Leader
b) Accounting issue related tasks:
- Co-operate with related divisions and accounting advisors to identify the accounting issues and the way forward
- Follow with accounting advisors to get official ruling from authorities for accounting issues
- Prepare procedure and work plan to implement advice from accounting advisors and official ruling from authorities
- Maintain the accounting issue list to keep track of the completeness and progress of the issues
2. Other tasks
- Update accounting regulation including VAS, accounting system and IFRS related to NSRP project.
- Prepare the draft of internal policy and procedure for Leader’s review
- Assist leader to develop SAP system related to Accounting department.
- Other related accounting tasks as required by CAO or Leaders
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level: University Graduated
2. Work Experience: More than 6 years’ working experience in Accounting and Audit field.
Experienced and qualified in accounting and audit fields as follows:
- Depth knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standard (VAS) and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- ACCA or CPA membership is a plus
4. Skills :
- English language skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skill, report writing and presentation skills
- Software skills: Have knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook), and ERP software (SAP, Oracle)
- Accounting knowledge: Have practical knowledge related to general accounting & tax regulations and accounting issues in companies in construction investment phases and/or companies operating in oil and gas industries
- In Particular: Achievement orientation, Inter-personnel, Professional skill, Knowledge, Leadership
- Common: Planning, Creativity and others