Mô tả công việc
• Coordinate in maintenance and purchasing for office equipment
• Working with building management and leasing department of the Building for the internal offices and other leasing issues.
• Manage office leasing agreement and asset insurance contracts/ vendor contracts
• Maintain office /stationery supplies
• Handle office logistics: hotel booking, air ticket booking for business trip
• Follow up and check taxi cards for monthly payment
• Make payment orders, settle payment with banks and record payments.
• Keep track of payment document
• Handle petty cash (voucher, record)
• Collect and record e-invoices and VAT invoices related to monthly payment
• Support document translation when required.
• Carry out ad hoc tasks required by Accounting Manager and Director.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
• 2 years’ experience or above in accounting field
• Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Good command in both spoken and written English
• Immediate available will be advantage
• Competitive salary and yearly bonus
• Opportunity for working with an experienced international firm with professional and supportive working environment
• Opportunity for international business traveling
• Opportunity for professional training on related fields
• Opportunity for promotions and career development
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, Global working environment, Meal allowance, 13 months salary
- Birthday gift, Marriage allowance, Infant birth allowance, Annual health check.
- Internal & external training, Language learning subsidy, Company outing activity.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: study trust international (singapore)
- Địa chỉ: