Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Accountant in the daily and period finance, tax and accounting operations.
An Accountant Assistant is expected to deliver the following key responsibilities and have the following attributes:
1. Record accounting data entries such as updating the system with transaction (i.e. invoices)
2. Prepare payments for monthly receivables and maintain records of cash disbursements.
3. Conduct monthly or periodic bank reconciliations and maintain and reconcile ledger accounts.
4. Monitor and manage account and employee receivables and liquidations. Provide instructions to the regional HR on salary deductions or Accounting (i.e. cash advances) and tracking and aging including inter-company transactions and settlements.
5. Perform periodic physical count.
6. Assist in the closing of books and preparation of financial statements, analysis, and supporting schedules.
7. Assist with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
8. Perform other duties that may assigned.
The incumbent may be required to carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate superior. The responsibility level of any other duties should not exceed those outlined above.
Yêu cầu công việc
The incumbent should have/must be: A university degree in Accounting. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge in bookkeeping, taxation, and basic accounting & finance principles.
• 2-5 years relevant work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
• Trustworthy, organized, flexible, detail oriented, excellent in follow-through skills, possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Computer skills using MS Office is required while experience in Misa accounting system and/or other ERP System is preferred.
• Strong English language verbal and written communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: