Mô tả công việc
To lead, direct & supervise the Accounts Assistant to monitor and control the accounting books to ensure the statement is accrued/posted/reconciled on time and complied with VAS/IFRS/Laws.
Part 1 – Primary roles of the job which are measurable and may be used as part of KPIs
1. Responsible to post expenses based on the invoices
2. Responsible to create the product/promotion code in the systems
3. Responsible to reconcile stock balance on the systems; perform closing-month transactions and reconcile all BS items
4. Responsible to ensure subordinate completed the task assigned and updated accounting system accurately and on time.
5. Responsible to highlight/monitor the non-compliance cases which affecting the operation in collection and issue reminder to respective location for improvement as and when required
6. Responsible to prepare management reports on all BS related report as per set timeline
7. Other tasks requested by HOD
Part 2 – Secondary roles which supports the primary roles above
1. Ensure timely reports generated by subordinate; review all the control account reports monthly and ensure appropriate action taken to resolve whatever issues arise.
2. Provide relevant , timely and reliable financial information to the management for decision making and planning
Yêu cầu công việc
Possess qualification in Accounting related discipline or equivalent.
Possess minimum 3 years working experience in accounting.
Skills & Knowledge
1. Ability to supervise a team of staff under him/her
2. Good ability to use Microsoft Excel
Behavioral Traits – State the type of personality required to fit the job
1. Detail attention
2. Good communication skills
3. Positive attitude
4. Team player
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy.
- Premium Healthcare Plan.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: elken international viet nam company limited
- Địa chỉ: