- Be responsible for the TEST PREP program at Sylvan Learning, including:
- Assess the suitability of the syllabus with Vietnamese students & suggest modification if needed
- Develop curriculum for SAT and ACT programs
- Control the implementation and overall delivery quality of the syllabus
- Create the instructional strategies, sample lesson plans, suggesting teaching aids for teachers.
- Understand competitors and suggest appropriate competition strategy (in terms of syllabus, curriculum, teaching methodologies, etc.)
Support in building Academic Team:
- Contact teachers, find qualified teachers for different courses, discuss and agree with teachers on teaching methods and lesson plans.
- Observe and support teachers, ensuring that their performance is of the highest possible standard so that the students derive the maximum benefit from their courses.
- Support in relevant marketing and business development activities
- Support with material/syllabus translation
- Assure all related activities meet the values and expectation of the program and the company
- Seek feedback, reflect and act upon information received to develop professionally; attend training activities; learn from and share knowledge within the team effectively
- Other responsibilities as required by the supervisor/management