Mô tả công việc
1. Teachers/students resources
● Oversee the resource requirements and maintenance of the Teachers’ Room and Independent Learning Centre (ILC) to assure that teachers and students could access all the resources quickly and efficiently.
● Oversee the maintenance of existing resources for the Teachers’ Room and ILC. Make sure of no complaints of damage nor dirty materials from teachers and students.
● Work closely with Academic members to develop learning resources.
● Oversee the maintenance and security of technical equipment resources. Effectively liaise with security guards and Admin Dept. regarding the security and maintenance of equipment and facilities in the Teachers’ Room and ILC.
● Maintain and update new materials in the database of resources.
● Well and accurately inform ILC procedures and policies to students and Teachers’ Room to teachers.
● Maintain security of all hardcopy and digital resources.
2. Student liaison
● Conduct Placement Testing for new students to boost the enrollment.
● Take charge of checking attendance daily of the students, informing students of any cancellations of classes and mainly managing the clubs.
● Provide guidance to students in the use of the ILC resources and run an introduction program for each class for a new term with good customer-oriented attitude.
● Develop new processes to enhance students’ use in the ILC.
● Arrange Library events and ensure students interact with all aspects of the library.
3. Teacher support:
● Cooperate with the other Academic Assistants to support teachers in document preparation for classes (books, supplementary documents or additional components if needed during the course)
● Cooperate with the other staff to check teachers attendance and timely inform in case of urgent cases.
● Support internal events for teachers (Workshop, teachers meeting, etc) with logistics preparation.
4. Teaching assistant management:
● Manage Teaching Assistants (TAs) in class time: uniforms, time-in/time-out, tutorials, weekly tasks, break-time, etc.
● Manage TAs’ admin tasks of Class Sheet, Google Classroom, report books, etc.
● Arrange TAs in the class time and for events at ACET.
Yêu cầu công việc
● University degree
● Good command of spoken and written English
● Intermediate level English ability, computing skills
● Administration skills
● 44 hours per week (working in shifts required)
● Strong communication skills
● Creative and strong planning skills
● Self-motivated, results-oriented
● Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure
● 13th Month salary
● Performance Bonus
● Medical examination
● 15 days recreational Leave.
● 10 day sick leave at 100% salary with the appropriate medical certificates which are acceptable by the local Social Insurance Office.
● Social Insurance & Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
● Free English course options for staff and family members.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus 13th salary
- 15 days paid leave & 10 days sick leave
- English Educational 100% Sponsorship Program
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the australian centre for english training (acet)
- Địa chỉ: