Mô tả công việc
** Job Description:
In supporting multiple projects as part of a cross-functional team, you will have primary responsibility for:
- Design and develop ceramic products with the complete structure, and finish the 2D & 3D drawing and mold design. Make sure the product match the requested standards and can be produced by a normal process. At the same time, make sure the product following the designers request.
- Have to communicate and discuss with the modeler team and component engineer, defeat the problem that would happen.
- Ensuring the completion of engineering documentation to support product introductions and/or revisions.
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
- Working place: Factory at Duong Xa, Gia Lam, Ha Noi (have company bus to pick up staff from center of Hanoi)
- Working in a multicultural and excellent environment with attractive benefit that promotes creative thinking and intellectual grow;
- Enjoy an average of 03 Saturday and 04 Sunday off per month;
- Enjoy a favorable bonus scheme includes fixed bonus, incentive bonus and profit bonus;
- Fair and transparent change for promotion based on your own performance;
- Birthday allowance;
- Transportation allowance.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree or higher in mechanical or industrial design
- Can proficiently use Office software, Auto CAD software engineering, 3D software engineering (ProE Design/Solid work/...)
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to communicate in English
- Work proactively and can do well in teamwork
- Working with passion
- Able to commit to work for long-term.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Enjoy a favorable bonus scheme includes fixed bonus, incentive bonus, profit bonus
- PTI Health care Insurance
- On-going training and development plan, Soft skills and technical training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH lixil việt nam
- Địa chỉ: