Mô tả công việc
DEPARTMENT: FB - Kitchen
REPORT TO: Chef de Parties/ Executive Sous Chef/ Executive Chef
• Assist in all food preparation and help to run the station that he is assigned to efficiently.
• Arrives on time to begin duties as scheduled per duty roster.
• Keeps the work area clean and tidy. Adheres strictly to safety and sanitation regulations.
• Maintains proper personal appearance, hygiene and sanitation.
• Assist supervisor to run the station efficiently.
• Obtain requisitioned goods from the storeroom.
• Performs duties common to all Commis 1 and other duties as may be assigned.
• Teaches subordinates and follows on the standards and policies as outlined at the Quality Service Standards (QSS), ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) 9001 – 2000 and Hotel Handbook.
• Avoids self-inflicted injury to themselves and any other persons around who might be affected by the employee’s action at work.
• Extends fullest support and cooperation with the employer or any other appointed persons in the discharge of any other appointed persons responsible and authorized to implement the necessary safety and health regulations deemed mandatory under the Occupational, Safety and Health Act 1994.
• Uses personal protective equipment (PPE) and must comply with all the work instructions and safety rules accordingly.
• Stock food items neat in shelves and fridges.
• Keep the section that he is assigned to in good working order.
• Assist in cleansing utensils and equipment.
• Work accordingly to standard recipes.
• Keep good rapport with all staff.
• Follow hotel rules and regulations at all times.
• Keep good relationships with all staff at all times.
• Replace Chef de Partie when requested.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Benefits are in accordance with ACCOR groups policy and Vietnamese Labour Law
- Work in the professional environment of an international Hotel
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: hôtel de lopéra hanoi - mgallery
- Địa chỉ: