Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The job-holder will perform tasks relating to Service Engineer as follows:
• Perform customer support after sales for all Panasonics represented machines: Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting issues, conducting training, overhaul, O&M ...etc).
• Perform customer support before sales: demonstration/simulation
• Window person to contact with Singapore / Japan side to follow up and troubleshoot issue/ customers’ requirements
Notice: SMT service engineer will attend training at training center to improve SMT knowledge / skills.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or related equivalent
• Experience of technical field about maintenance and repairing industrial equipment or working in technical team in manufacturing
• Having experience in SMT field is a must
• Strong mechanical, electrical, electronics skills
• Ability to work independently and work under pressure
• Service mind characteristic
• Good communication/reporting/training skill is a must
• Communication skill in one of three languages: English, Korean or Chinese
• Computer proficiency including software relevant applications
Successful candidate will be offered a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE, and chances for self development and promotion in a professional working environment.